Hardware & Commissioning Engineer, ABB Oy Marine & Ports
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 15.12.2021
We are now looking for a Hardware & Commissioning Engineer for our client company ABB Oy, Marine & Ports. Are you at the beginning of your career and looking for new challenges? Look no further - we offer you a chance to work in a responsible and challenging role and the possibility to develop your expertise. If you have a background in automation and a position in an international work environment is something that intrigues you, read more and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this position, you will play an important role in the dynamic Digital Service project team which handles multiple simultaneous project deliveries. You will be responsible for assembling and testing the equipment and you are involved in commissioning both remotely and on-site - the work requires traveling internationally. We value a self-starter, who has a sense of ownership and a customer-oriented mindset. We offer the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and to be part of the digitalization of marine services in an international environment. More about our digital products and services: https://new.abb.com/marine/systems-and-solutions/digital.
You are offered
* A challenging and interesting position in a global company
* Comprehensive training and support from an experienced team
* An inclusive and collaborative work environment
This is a permanent staffing position where you will be employed by Academic Work, working on a permanent assignment at the client company. As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Process development
* Reporting and documentation
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background in automation
* Fluent written and spoken English skills
* Customer-orientated and collaborative approach
* A motivation to develop in the role and learn new skills
* A proactive and solution-focused attitude
* Possibility and willingness to travel internationally
Previous work experience from customer service or assembly work is seen as an advantage.
* Start: January-February 2022
* Work extent: Permanent position
* Location: Vuosaari, Helsinki. Hybrid work model - possibility to work partly remotely.
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.