Do you want to work in an industry-leading company, that is growing rapidly and dares to be brave and different?Forenom is one of the top serviced apartment brands in Europe. We operate the fastest growing aparthotel chain in the Nordics, provide a totally new hostel concept for project workers and offer the Nordic region’s most extensive supply of serviced apartments. Together, we serve customers with over 8000 apartments and rooms, accommodating nearly two million nights a year.Read more about Forenom: https://www.forenom.comWhy you will feel at home with us
The Forenom Growth team is a combination of internal and external talent working towards the same goals: (1) driving online sales, (2) generating leads to help Forenom expand, and (3) increase the level of customer self-service to increase customer satisfaction and profitability. We have expertise in online sales, online marketing and software development. Most of us are seniors, but we consider ourselves never ready. We want to challenge ourselves, the norm and the industry. We are a community of passionate, creative and committed individuals who are not afraid of hard work. In 2021, we won The Team of the Year award for our thinking and doing to reach the extraordinary. Are you one of us?
Speaking of home, we can offer you the ability to work remotely, with a monthly visit to our office in Helsinki. Or you can feel free to work in one of our offices around the Nordic region. Wherever you choose to work, we will provide you with the tools needed.
Meet us here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab001XY7MwQWhat Forenom is offering you
- Be a part of our Nordic-wide Growth team
- Flexible working environment where you can travel between the Nordic countries, and you can also work remotely
- Possibility to develop our current tools and ways of working and to grow to a bigger role as the company grows
Who are we looking for
- Lead generation and development
- Holistic ownership of website leads and lead management processes
- Marketing automation development
- Drive up average order value and repeat purchases by analyzing, developing and optimizing marketing automation, especially email and SMS marketing
- Website development
- Work as a member of the Growth Team to identify and fix issues in forenom.com that are slowing growth
- Implement projects together with our internal and external team to support growth goals
- Use data and analytics tools in decision-making and in normal operations
- Identify growth opportunities in external online sales channels, and work with the necessary teams to turn these opportunities into concrete results
- Set up and run – together with experts when necessary – experiments to validate or invalidate ideas
- Take on more responsibility as the company and the area of responsibility grows
We are looking for a person with growth mentality – meaning that you are always open to learn and improve yourself and the business. As a person you take initiative, and you are ready to take holistic ownership of your tasks. You are also:
Additional information and how to apply
- Familiar with necessary tools such as WordPress, SalesForce, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, marketing automation software, online marketing platforms, and you have the capability and willingness to adopt new technologies
- Able to combine data and business sense to find the balance between testing to gain insight for decision-making vs. have confidence without extensive data that an action is right to take
- Your understanding of business and math helps you understand the “why” and “what”, and your technical skills allow you to achieve the “how”
- Track record in online lead generation and website optimization
- Team player who is ready to share their expertise
- Humble enough to remain curious and ready to ask questions
- Fluent in English, and with one of Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish being a plus
If we caught your attention, (yay) please let us know more about yourself! Applying is quick and easy - just leave your CV (in English) in our recruitment system via “Hae työpaikkaa” button and we will get in touch with you.
For further inquiries please contact Annika Venäläinen at TEMP-TEAM Finland Oy, firstname.lastname@example.org, p. 045 633 0276.