Group Manager Project Management
Fortum eNext is a unit within Fortum that sells IT, Turbine, Generator and Performance Services to external customers. You have overall responsibility for appointing Project Managers for a specific project and following up that all projects within the unit TGS (Turbine and Generator Services) are delivered on time and with quality in our geographical market, the Nordic and Baltic countries. You are also responsible for running some of your own projects on major maintenance measures on turbines and generators in Finland in particular. The role also includes running and developing the delivery process as well as the project management profession within TGS. Our customers are large and medium-sized energy companies and industries that have their own power generation.
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We active encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. As an employee with us, you will be part of an organization working in a future industry. Fortum is one of the leading energy companies in the Nordic countries with a clear and clear focus on clear environmental responsibility. Here, we value your ideas and give you encouragement and space to find new and creative solutions to develop.
You will have great opportunity and freedom to take Fortum's delivery process within TGS one step further. In addition, you will work in an international environment and participate in many exciting meetings with companies in the energy sector. Fortum is a results-oriented company that offers challenges and responsibilities. Our work environment is characterized by warmth and mutual respect, we have a strong team spirit and work together to achieve common goals.
- You are a civil engineer, a business economist or have an equivalent degree in technology or economics
- You have a technical background with solid experience in project management
- Responsibility for the project group in a leading position is a merit
- You have professional experience from the energy sector
- Your personality and your prominent qualities; You are a person with great social skills who is capable of running, delivering and completing projects with good results for both the company and the customer.
- Your structured personality combined with your energy and curiosity has made you successful in your previous roles.
Please send your application via our online recruitment tool by October 13th 2019, at the latest. If you have any questions regarding this position feel free to contact Mats Sjögren +46 768 175 263.