Group IFRS Controller, Ramirent Group, HelsinkiAcademic Work
Are you looking for new, inspiring and responsible challenges within Group level Finance? Our client Ramirent Oy is looking for a Group IFRS Controller. Job is a great next step especially for you, who already have several years of work experience. If this sounds interesting for you, read more below and apply right away. We're waiting for your application!
ABOUT THE ROLEOur client Ramirent Oy is looking for a Group IFRS Controller with key responsibilities in IFRS and Tax reporting, and ensuring Financial compliance at Group level. You will also have a key role in development projects and monthly reporting tasks will be part of your responsibilities. Your working environment is international and daily working language is English.
Ramirent Group Finance is responsible for Financial Accounting, Reporting and Planning processes and tools. They report financials to Loxam Group and Ramirent Group leadership, and support Ramirent businesses with reports and financials processes. They have a high ambition to build Group Finance team with development and service mindset to create superior finance and business control framework for Ramirent Group. You also have a possibility to influence the content of your responsibilities.
Ramirent values: Smooth, Service and Smile are guiding the everyday work at Ramirent. So if you enjoy the journey and have strong will to achieve results by working step by step together, this might be the next step on your career.
We offer you
* Key professional role in Ramirent Group Finance team
* Development opportunities
* Inspiring team and Ramirent culture
* Versatile worktasks in an international family business
* Lead financial reviews and internal audits across all Ramirent countries
* IFRS specialist at Ramirent
* Tax reporting responsibility at Ramirent Group level
* Monthly reporting activities focusing on group cash flow, taxes and leasing reporting (IFRS16)
* Participate preparing interim and annual reports
* Group Accounting policy documentation, communication and supporting countries
* Auditor co-operation
* Finance and consolidation process and tool development
* Participate M&A projects
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Group consolidation and reporting experience in international environment
* IFRS knowledge and experience
* Good documentation, presentation and communication skills
* Excellent Excel skills
* Fluency in English
Background in auditing and experience from Oracle EPM or Power BI helps you to perform successfully in this position.
As an employee you are
* Datadriven and systematic in your way of work
* Analytical and tactical
* Dynamic teamplayer
* Willing to develop both the company and yourself
* Start: According to contract
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONRamirent is a leading company offering equipment rental and services for construction, the public sector and households. Our mission is to help customers gear up on safety and efficiency by delivering great equipment and smooth service with a smile. We have around 3,000 co-workers and 300 customer centers across nine countries in Northern and Eastern Europe (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Poland). Ramirent belongs to the Loxam Group, the third largest equipment rental company in the world.
As an employer, we operate responsibly, work in a safe working environment and support health and well-being of our personnel. In all our activities, we are guided by the Ramirent values: Smooth, Service and Smile.