GROUP HR SPECIALIST
RAPALA VMC OYJ
If you want to enable success and you have a passion for people, you could be the person we are looking for! Rapala VMC Corporation is now looking for a
GROUP HR SPECIALIST to join the HR team in Helsinki HQ
We offer an opportunity to work with our personnel and management in Helsinki HQ ad in production & sales units of top brands like Rapala, Marttiini and Peltonen. As a Group HR Specialist you get the responsibility of versatile HR tasks including the whole life cycle of employment relationships in named production units. You will support managers with expert knowledge, ensure that we meet all statutory requirements and that we are constantly looking for opportunities to perform better. Employee wellbeing and cooperation with our partners in that area will be an important part of your job. We can promise that there will be development projects where your contribution is welcomed, new tools that will be implemented as well as daily coordination tasks. This is a new role in our organization and it offers a great learning and development opportunity.
You are a great catch for us if you find these qualities in yourself
- Commitment to enable success on all levels
- Great collaboration & people skills
- Independent working style and ‘can do’ attitude
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in a versatile HR role, experience in production environment is highly appreciated
- Ability to travel (1 to 2 days on weekly basis, but mainly in Finland)
- Suitable educational background
- Finnish and English as working languages
- Skilled with office tools
We will hook you by offering
- Truly international working environment in Helsinki HQ. Highly professional colleagues but at the same time, a casual working culture.
- A possibility to work with several production units and great brands.
- An opportunity to establish a new role in our organization.
- An opportunity to develop as a HR professional in the world’s leading fishing tackle company.
Please, submit your application with a salary request and CV by email to email@example.com on September 20th, 2020 at the latest. For further information, you may contact HR Director Heli Säilä by phone: +358 50 505 8012 on the 8th of September from 14 to 15, on the 10th of September from 9 to 10 or on the 17th of September from 9 to 10. Kindly note, that we will proceed as soon as we find the perfect catch, so please apply soon!