Group HR Business Partner
3 Step IT Group Oy
Location: Helsinki, Finland
To strengthen our global HR team, we are now looking for an experienced Group HR Business Partner. As our new Group HR Business Partner, you will play an important role in implementing a HR Business Partner model in the group functions with leaders and employees located in some five countries. In this role you will accelerate the implementation of 3stepIT´s skilful people strategy, ensure great execution of key HR processes and be a proactive business partner to the functional leadership teams and employees in all group functions. This is a new position and you will report to our Chief Human Resources Officer.
Come join our environmentally, economically and socially responsible IT lifecycle business!
In more detail, the new Group HR Business Partner’s responsibilities will include
- Establishing HR Business Partner model in the group functions.
- Acting as HR Business Partner for all group functional leaders excluding the Group Management Team
- Implementing 3stepIT skilful people strategy in the group functions
- Ensuring planning and execution of group wide key HR processes in group functions:
- Talent development and succession planning
- Performance and development process
- Workforce planning
- Learning and development demand planning
- Compensation and benefit processes
- Talent Acquisition
- Organization Development
- Employee engagement plan
- Bringing business requirements to the group HR centre of excellence for development and improvement of HR processes, tools and initiatives
We hope that you bring
- At least five years experience working as HR Business Partner
- At least two years experiences working as HR Business Partner in an international company with responsibility for more than one country
- Strong strategic thinking
- Ability to bring strategy into operational great execution
- Proven track record of providing excellent HR Business Partner work
- Strong knowledge in performance management
- Strong knowledge in talent management
- Strong knowledge in compensation and benefit
- Strong social and influencing skills
- Proven track record of following through on implementation of HR processes with positive impact
- University degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Fluency in Finnish and English
What we will offer
- An interesting position in a developing, international and successful growth company: We build more sustainable future by optimizing life cycles and lengthening the use life of IT devices
- An opportunity to develop: We support you in learning new work skills and feed your professional development
- Positive and encouraging atmosphere: We are an energetic and active crew that works, learns, moves and plays together, and enjoys joint achievements
- A reputable company with excellent future prospects that can launch you on an international career
We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. So if you are 3 steps ahead – come join us!
Please note that interviews will be held ongoing. Do apply by filling out our electronic application form latest on Sunday April 12th.
For further information about the position, you can contact our Talent Acquistion Partner Liisa Kirjavainen firstname.lastname@example.org.