Nordec is the leading provider of demanding frame structure solutions in the Nordic countries. We want to optimize the whole value chain of our client from design and production of frame structures to installation. Nordec has over 80 years of experience in designing and delivering frame structures, envelopes and bridges. We have about 600 employees in six countries. Our turnover was around 190 million euros in 2020. Nordec is a part of international Donges Group. www.nordec.com
We are looking for a
Group Financial Controller
to join to our team in Helsinki city centre.
As a Group Financial Controller, you are responsible for
- prepare and ensure the correctness of Group monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting (IFRS) and contribute to the external reporting processes
- consolidated group financials with in LucaNet group consolidation system
- give support, guidance and instructions to the group finance and local finance teams concerning IFRS reporting matters, accounting and consolidation systems and related processes
- maintain and develop Nordec’s accounting manuals
· In addition, this role provides you an opportunity to contribute in various development projects in Finance
Key success factors in this role are
- good knowledge of IFRS, and experience with group accounting and consolidation
- minimum 3 years prior experience in multi-national group with multiple legal entities
- capability to prepare group financial statements and reports
- business awareness and proven analytical skills to ensure value add to the organization
- experience and knowledge of different reporting systems (such as LucaNet and SAP) is seen as positive
- good written and verbal communication skills, both in Finnish and English
- structured and analytical approach to work with good interpersonal and communication skills
- You also are flexible, eager to learn and good team player
What we can offer to you as an employer
- possibility to be a part of building future landmarks in the Nordics
- competitive remuneration
- possibility to career progress based on your interest and capabilities
If you have questions, please contact Pekka Vehko via phone +358 50 314 3522.
Some travelling is expected in this role.
Note that recruitment process may consist of online and/or face-to-face interviews and an aptitude test. To selected candidate a health check including drug test is expected.
Please send your application and CV no later than 12.12.2021.