3 Step IT Group Oy
Location: Helsinki, Finland
At 3stepIT we have a very clear purpose: to help look after the world’s technology. We are a fast-growing and internationally expanding company, with a mission to make organisations more sustainable – at every step.
We are now looking for a Group Controller to join the team. As the new Group Controller you will be responsible to ensure the accurate and timely management reporting process to support management decision-making. You will have the overall responsibility and development responsibility of the business planning and forecasting processes. Group Controller provides financial analysis to support business planning and decisions. You will define and lead implementation of strategic projects and ensure group-wide execution of financial and business controlling processes. In this role, you will manage the Group Controlling team and report to the Chief Financial Officer.
Main accountabilities & tasks
- Ensuring accurate and timely management reporting process to support management decision making
- Execution and continuous development of the Group-wide financial and business controlling and business planning processes
- Ensuring a well-functioning forecasting process
- Providing financial analysis to support business planning and decisions.
- Defining and leading implementation of strategic projects.
- Ensuring optimal structure of the Group Controlling function to provide clear roles and responsibilities and delivering powerful execution of the functional strategy and responsibilities.
- Leading a high-performing Group Controlling team supporting the professional growth of the team members
- Alignment and development of financial business processes together with Group Accounting
- Responsible for setting up the business requirements for effective business intelligence to ensure powerful management reporting system is in place
- Alignment, cooperation and support with other Group function.
In order to succeed in this position, you will need to have
- M.Sc. degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar
- Experience of line manager role
- Experience in modern management reporting and BI Systems
- Experience in leading complex projects involving all company functions
- Fluent Finnish and English
- Understanding of modern finance, management reporting and BI solutions
- Genuine interest to understand business behind the numbers and be able to make business recommendations to senior management
- Understanding and willingness to develop Group Controlling team and individuals
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in an international setting
- Leadership and influencing skills with clear communication skills on all levels
What we offer you
- An interesting position in a developing, international and successful growth company with a clear mission and purpose.
- An opportunity to develop: We support you in learning new work skills and feed your professional development.
- Positive and encouraging atmosphere: You will be joining an energetic and ambitious team of talented colleagues.
Please send your application no later than Sunday 6th of December 2020. For more information, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Liisa Kirjavainen email@example.com.
We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. So if you are 3 steps ahead – come join us!
3 Step IT is a forerunner in the field of IT device lifecycle management, with an international operating history of more than 20 years. We enable mid-market, enterprise and public sector organisations reduce their environmental footprint and help them to transition towards sustainable technology consumption using our best-in-class Technology Lifecycle Management products and services. We are a fast-growing and internationally expanding company, with a revenue of 682 million euros in 2019. We have affiliates in 10 countries and some 410 employees. For more information about us, visit www.3stepit.com