We are looking for a Group Controller to join our Group Consolidation team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
It is great time to join us!
Our target is to build a future oriented finance function that will embrace development and take advantage of technological advancements. We will build a robust and scalable way of working that will truly allow Neste Finance to live on the pulse of the business.
In your role, you will
- Prepare trustworthy financial reporting and analyses, incl. financial statements, interim stock exchange releases and monthly reporting
- Prepare group consolidation tasks within your responsibility area, e.g. reconciliation of intragroup items, revenue and segment reporting and internal margin elimination
- Analyze and comment consolidated income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and notes to ensure correctness of the group financials
- Provide ideas for process development and automation projects
You will work in Neste’s global finance organization and closely with auditors to ensure reliable and timely financial reporting. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
We have a team of six experts working in Group Consolidation. Our team is responsible for Neste group’s annual and interim statements, accounting principles and consolidation system Hyperion Financial Management. You will report to Head of Group Consolidation. The job can be tailored to some extent based on the candidate’s competence.
Our intention is to make Group Consolidation a high performing team that achieves great results and has fun at work. We believe that this requires working together as one team where everyone has a hunger to develop and achieve our targets. We also believe that it is good to know your colleagues a bit better to understand them and take their viewpoints into account.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in financial accounting, group consolidation and financial reporting, or auditing
- Understanding of IFRS
- Understanding of consolidation systems, SAP FICO and finance processes
- Finnish and English language skills
We also value
- Good information technology skills
- Proactive and analytical way of working
- Ability to present results in a clear and concise way
- Hunger for achieving results and good quality on time
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The position is fixed term maternity leave substitute until 31.10.2021.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Head of Group Consolidation Mikko Wirkkala, 050 458 4190 on 29.10. or 5.11. at 16-17.
Please submit your application by November 9th, 2020.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.