Fira Group Oy
Fira Group is an innovative company transforming the way construction industry works. We want to change the construction industry and the way people think about the environment they live in. In addition to our construction business we have started new startups to accelerate development towards our goal: digitalise the construction business and build a smarter society. Our office is located in Technopolis Vantaa, close to the airport.
We are now looking for a Group Controller to join our finance function. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Act as focal point for month and year-end closings and external audits
- Provide business with analysis and assessment on business plan
- Lead outsourced financial accounting team
- Group reporting, BI and analysis
- Lead monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Cashflow, treasury, investment and tax planning
- Participate in strategic initiatives, group compliance and investment management
- Lead development of financial processes and systems
We expect from you:
- Ability to develop the finance core processes
- Business minded – can do attitude
- Strong change management, coaching and communication skills
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Knowledge of IFRS
You will be joining a team of passionate thinkers and entrepreneurial-minded people that value their customers as much as their employees. With us, you can reshape the construction business. You’ll be working with a competent crowd – building the city with its people and creating opportunities for new business. We believe that a smarter society is built together. We are looking for confident professionals for our growing team to develop both their own work and the work of others as a team effort. We have a high-energy, open work community that does not settle for doing things the way they’ve always been done.
Want to know more?
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Kimmo Kärkkäinen, CFO, +358 40 562 2757 (August 9th, between 13:00-15:00 or Aug 16th 13:00-15:00).