Group Business Controller
Paulig is a family-owned food and beverage company, growing a new, sustainable food culture – one that is good for both people and the planet. Paulig provides all things tasty; coffees and beverages, Tex Mex and spices, snacks and plant-based choices. The company's brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Gold&Green and Poco Loco. Paulig’s sales amounted to EUR 921 million in 2019. The company has over 2,000 passionate employees in 13 different countries working around the purpose For a life full of flavour. www.pauliggroup.com
We are now looking for an energetic and development-minded
Group Business Controller
to join our finance team and work with and support our key business functions, with focus on IT.
Key tasks in this role:
- Develop robust global reporting process and culture to support our business functions (HR, IT, Finance, Communication & Sustainability and Legal) in cost controlling.
- Support Global business functions' leaders and teams by understanding the underlying business and create financial awareness and instill productivity thinking into organisation. Also being involved in specific BF business cases and projects.
- Focus of the role will be on working closely together with our IT organisation to ensure proper follow-up of spend, supporting in investment and business cases.
- Other tasks include setting up routines for cost follow-up, planning and forecasting for the business functions, co-operate with the rest of the finance function in order to be able to provide high quality and timely monthly reporting and analysis for business functions.
- Key resource in developing our BI reporting content; tool, data and analytics capabilities together with the rest of the Group business controlling team and stakeholders.
- Participation in key Finance projects as a subject matter expert and a link between Finance/IT/Business.
What we appreciate:
- BBA or M.Sc. level degree from relevant field.
- Minimum of 2–3 years of relevant work experience in financial tasks.
- Good understanding on reporting and financial follow-up, general understanding of accounting practices.
- Experience in cost controlling or business controlling, especially experience from IT controlling is a plus.
- Analytical, organized and enable to bring insight out of data.
- Experience on BI & analytics tools and finance systems projects (Power BI, Qlick).
- Project management skills are an advantage.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
As a person:
- Collaboration skills; active participant with good communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to guide, support and challenge business/common functions with financials matters.
- Proactive can-do-attitude.
- Responsible with schedules and accuracy for numbers to ensure quality of reporting.
- Development approach; finding better ways of handling routine tasks, focusing in adding business value to stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure in a global environment.
What we offer:
- Challenging and interesting work in a financially sound company with strong brands and products.
- Support of a skilled Group Business Controlling team and other finance teams around.
- Possibility to take things forward and work in an international family owned company.
- Possibility to influence the content of your role and participate in different tasks to support your professional development.
- Opportunity to participate in different types of projects based on your interests and skills and work with different stakeholders across the group.
- A work community that shares strong values Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together.
The job location can be in any of Paulig Group's offices: YouTube
Do you want to know more about the position, the team or Paulig?
We would be happy to discuss more with you. If you have any questions, please contact Director, Group Business Controlling Katja Jaakonsaari on Thursday 25th at 12:00–15:00, tel. 040 503 21 82 or MPS Consultants Johanna Korte on Monday 15th February at 14:00–15:00, tel. 020 746 9455 or Sani Kaajas on Friday 19th February at 14:00–15:00, tel. 020 746 9453.
Did you get excited?
We are looking forward to receiving your application latest on the 28th February 2021. Please attach your CV and salary request with your application. Please apply here: https://mps.rekrytointi.com/paikat/?o=A_A&jid=3349.