We are looking for several grinders for our customer in the metal industry.
About the Role
Your day-to-day tasks include grinding of various metal parts such as tractors, forestry machines and elevator parts. Previous work experience in the field of metal industry is not required, as you will receive a comprehensive on-the-job training for your work. A desire to learn and a good attitude will get you far.
Your daily work is physically demanding, so good physical condition is required. You will be working in two shifts; morning shift is from 5.45am to 1.45pm and evening shift is from 1.45pm to 9.45pm. Your working hours are 40h / week, and you can start in your new role as soon as possible.
We Are Looking for
- Highly motivated person with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn grinding
- Eagerness for physical work
- Possibility to work in two shifts
- Hardworking and proactive approach to work
- Moderate knowledge of Finnish, English or Russian
What We Offer
We offer you a great opportunity to develop your skills in an interesting and versatile job in a stable domestic company. You will receive a comprehensive introduction to your work tasks and be surrounded by a supportive work community. Your new workplace is based in Karkkila which is located along good bus connections. The employment begins with a one-year contract with WorkPower.
With WorkPower, you will work for a domestic company that has been in business for over 15 years and continues to grow. We bring security to the various stages of your employment. As our employee, you get the support of a three-person HR team for the entire
duration of your employment. You can reach our genuinely caring team in different channels and we answer to your questions fast.
Does this job sound just right for you? Perfect! We will interview candidates during the application period, so leave your application through our website or directly by email as soon as possible. The first round of remote interviews will be conducted by us and
the most potential applicants will continue to an interview with our client. We start the interviews already during the application period and the positions will be filled as soon as a suitable candidates are found, so apply this position immediately.
HR Coordinator Jaana Inkiläinen
040 637 7437 (9.30-11.30am)
Keywords: grinder, metal industry, metal work
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1510601
- Tehtäväalue: Tuotanto- ja pienteollisuus, Kokoonpano, kunnossapito ja huolto, Metalliteollisuus
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 31.10.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Uusimaa, Espoo, Hyvinkää, Järvenpää, Karjalohja, Karkkila, Kerava, Lohja, Nummi-Pusula, Nurmijärvi, Tuusula, Vantaa, Vihti