The Lumene group employs 500+ people globally in a variety of roles including research and development, marketing, manufacturing and sales. With over 45 years of experience in cosmetics and beauty industry, we’ve built a brand based on the quality of our products and our unique viewpoint on beauty; creating skincare and makeup ranges using wild arctic ingredients and state-of-the art extraction processes that bring out the natural, luminous beauty everywhere.
We are now looking for a GRAPHIC DESIGNER
At Lumene we have a strong affinity to design with an enthusiastic in-house design team consisting of pack designers, graphic designers and a photographer. We offer exciting possibilities to take part in both local and global marketing campaigns. Working in the cosmetics branch offers positive challenges since it requires understanding of the high-level details needed to produce the required quality design.
You will be a key player in creating, evolving and driving the overall image of our brand as well as creating and producing layouts for a wide variety of media. As a Graphic Designer you will be responsible of designing and creating marketing materials for Lumene’s internal stakeholders like marketing team, brand managers and retail team. In this role, you will be reporting to Global Head of Design.
Graphic Designer provides support and acts in the following areas:
- Design and implement marketing material layouts for a wide variety of print and digital media e.g. POS, catalogues, PR materials, leaflets, and print advertising
- Design and visualize marketing campaign concepts
- Prepare final layouts and corresponding files for printer. Manage proofs, press checks and printing.
- Image editing
- Collaborate with project teams to plan, organize and execute assigned projects
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
We are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in a suitable field, e.g. Graphic Design
- 2+ years work experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of printing methods
- Experience in online and screen media
- Proficient in Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Ability to manage timelines and workload
- Good communication skills in English & Finnish
- Knowledge of 3D software is a plus
- Experience in package design is a plus
The position is a one year maternity leave substitution. The role is located in Espoo and planned start date will be in latest in beginning of April. Please submit your application with CV and link to your portfolio by 26.1. via our recruitment system. If you have any further questions regarding this position, please contact Global Head of Design Wille Wallin on Jan 15th 12-16 or Jan 23rd 13-16, tel. +358 20 4877100 (Lumene switch board).