We are looking for a brilliant designer and marketer with proven hands-on experience. You are a skilled craftsman and digital design is your home turf. From concept through execution, you will look after our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints. To apply for this position, work samples and/or portfolios are required.
Role and tasks will include
- Creating superb quality graphics productions for all digital channels (web, Social Media, newsletter, marketing automation, references, case studies, infographics, blog etc.) as well as more traditional ones (e.g. brochure, banner display, articles, PowerPoint presentations)
- Assisting in managing content in our web CMS (Content Management System), DAM (Data Asset Management) and PIM (Product Information Management)
- All web design areas (e.g. web graphic design, interface design, web authoring, user experience design and search engine optimization)
- Editing of films and animations
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using professional expertise and eye for great design
- Collaborating cross-functionally with teammates and stakeholders globally
You have Bachelor degree in relevant discipline and suitable work experience from B2B and B2B industries, having worked a couple of years with well-known brands either in an agency or in a marketing/ design department of a corporation. You are experienced producing and/or publishing content for the web, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blogs, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.). You have Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud apps and knowledge of HTML, CSS, at least one CMS.
You have digital first mindset and personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in web design. You focus on quality, reliability and pay attention to details. You also have strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and to prioritize. You are a energetic team player with international mindset. Fluent communication and presentation skills in both written and spoken English are required.
Are you the one we are looking for? For further information, please contact Joni Lampinen, Chief Marketing Officer at iLOQ, + 358 40 317 0262 or Johanna Massa, Mercuri Urval + 358 40 144 3333. Please send your application including salary request no later than 18 February 2018 via www.mercuriurval.fi