Grant Writer for our internationalisation programme
Humak University of Applied Sciences
We are now looking for a Grant Writer for our internationalisation programme
This is a new search for a previously posted job advertisement.
The Grant Writer, together with the RDI-services, project finance administration and education services, will carry the joint responsibility for international project applications, as a part of the development and strengthening of Humak´s international operations. The focus of the job will be on active searches for funding instruments, building project cooperations, the writing of project applications and their submissions. The position is fulltime.
We offer the successful applicant a dynamic working environment in our RDI-services. You will be working with experienced colleagues in close cooperation with our new and existing partners. You will be given a great deal of responsibility and the possibility to grow as an expert.
Type of employment: Temporary position from 15 November 2019, at the earliest, to 31 December 2020.
- Responsible for project application writing, individually and as a team member.
- Active and goal-oriented searches for funding instruments.
- Strategical networking and cooperation with other higher education institutions, developers and working life representatives to support the RDI-operations.
- Actively carry out the internal promotion of project applications among staff members.
- Guide other staff members in project application writing.
- Follow-up application processes.
- Meet set financial goals.
- Report to the Director of RDI-services.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Master´s or PhD degree in a suitable field.
- Excellent writing and oral skills in English. Knowledge of Finnish or other European languages would be an advantage.
- Profound knowledge of various funding instruments.
- Proof of being successful in project application processes.
- Ability to write clear, well-structured, convincing applications.
- Good text editing skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Ability to manage multiple applications simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good networking skills.
The terms of employment are determined by Yksityisen opetusalan työehtosopimus (Collective agreement in the field of private education). The main job location will be Helsinki or Turku. However, the location may also be separately agreed on between our campuses. There is also a possibility to partly work from home.
Interested in joining the team? Please send your English Application Letter and CV, free in form, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on 25 October 2019. The application text should specially describe the applicant's experience in preparing project applications. Mark your e-mail in the Message field ”Grant Writer”.
If you have questions, please contact Timo Parkkola, Innovation Director, tel. +358 400 349 232 or Mikko Äärynen, RDI-manager, tel. +358 400 349 206 during 21–22 October.