Global Video Collaboration Bid Manager (London, Madrid, Helsinki)
Elisa Videra is a company specialized in providing video collaboration solutions and managed services to large global enterprises. Elisa Videra operates globally and has over 15,000 delivered service sites in more than 100 countries. Elisa Videra is part of the Elisa group, which is a telecommunications, ICT and digital service company. Elisa is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Large Cap with approximately 190,000 shareholders. In 2017, revenue was 1. billion euros, and the company employed 4,800 people in 13 countries.
Global Video Collaboration Bid Manager
We are looking for talent that can play a crucial role as we grow and on-board new global enterprise customers. The open role is specially focused on working with our on-going and future global video collaboration RFPs. There is also a requirement on developing the bid process and related tools within Elisa Videra. The role is open in Elisa Videra global locations in London, Madrid, Helsinki and Singapore. If you meet the required experience and you have the capabilities required with our open role, you could be the one we are looking for.
- Leading the bid activities in named global video conferencing RFPs. Overall ensure that we build winning world-class proposals that capture our value proposition and capabilities to customers in a clear and understandable format.
- Ensure working with the wider Elisa Videra team that our proposals are built with highest quality standards and submitted on time. This will require managing and coordinating multiple internal stakeholders and ensuring all relevant parts are pulled together on time.
- Keeping the whole team organized during the bid process and ensuring day-to-day progress of towards submitting the RFP. At the same time and despite being under pressure the Bid Manager will need to keep the whole extended team active and positively motivated.
- Doing whatever it takes to get the get proposals ready in time but still always with highest quality. If needed, Bid Manager himself/herself complements the documents by writing and adding any missing parts or elements that will enhance the contents of the proposal.
- Working with Sales, other relevant internal colleagues and technology vendors to ensure that proposals have what it takes to achieve the winning price whilst concurrently making a solid internal business case.
- Development of the bidding process, documentation, tools and capabilities within Elisa Videra when there are no active RFPs on acute stages. Give guidance and coaching to smaller on-going bids within the Sales organization.
- Ensure the RFPs go through internal governance and have the relevant approvals. The Bid Manager will also need to ensure proper following of legal and regulatory guidelines.
- More than five years of work in a B2B environment
- Experience with large global RFP projects with proven track record on winning these opportunities
- Experience on building documentation packages that have to be delivered on time with commercials and relevant business case calculations
- Leading and coordinating internal and/or external cross-functional teams
- Video conferencing and collaboration background is a tangible case to support your selection
Professional Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- Native-level spoken and written English, other languages are an advantage
- Excellent writing and documentation skills
- Fluent communicator, internally and externally
- High tolerance to pressure and doing what it takes
- Proven ability to solve problems and handle large projects
- Structured way of working and equally coordinating others in a structured manner
- Sharp skills in pricing, margin and business case calculations
- Bachelor's or Master's level degree in technology or business
- Relevant technical certifications provide an advantage
Location and reporting:
- The position is open in one of the locations: Madrid, London or Helsinki
- The role might require some travel from time-to-time
- The Global Bid Manager will report directly to the relevant Elisa Videra VP
- Opportunity to have a key role building the global leader in the video collaboration solutions and managed services space
- Competitive salary that commensurate with skills and experience. Part of the salary is performance-based with top achiever performance earning opportunities.
- Direct support from management that has delivered exceptional results in this line of business and related global pursuit activities
- Dynamic and international team that is driven to be the best in the market
- A professional growth path; you are allowed to go as far as your effort, skills and results take you
To apply to the position, leave your application and CV in English by 11th August. Include in your CV two references to allow Elisa Videra to be in contact, should your job application and interview be successful. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, be in contact with email@example.com