Global Travel Manager
We are looking for a Global Travel Manager to join our HR Services team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
You will be responsible for developing and bringing forward Neste’s global business travel management approach and principles. The position is located in Espoo and you will report to HR Services organization.
In your role, you will
- Have ownership of business travel services: service design, process development and implementation
- Have ownership for the Corporate level travel standards
- Lead implementation process of the new business travel tool
- Facilitate and promote travel safety tools
- Support in business travel security issues
- Lead external partner network and collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Monitor and develop reporting
- Follow proactively market trends and best practices in your area of expertise
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- BSc (or equivalent) relevant to this role, and 3 to 5 years experience from working in an international organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage and drive implementation of above mentioned topics in a key position
- Proven ability to establish Corporate standards and minimum requirements
- Hands on and self-driven person with can do attitude
- Proven project management skills
- Good communication skills and good ability to work in English (written and oral)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Result orientation with proven results to reach improvements
- The SAP Concur user experience is considered an advantage
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please contact HR Services Manager, Leena Saulo, +358 50 458 5607, email@example.com.
Please submit your application by February 23rd, 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to create a healthier planet for its children. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 4400 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.