We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Global Service Product Specialist at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be providing support to global product managers to optimize the portfolio of products, systems and services and maximizing the return on investment. In this position, you will be managing the content of the marketing messaging for the Drives Service portfolio, ensuring that LSUs and Sales are provided with the detailed, up-to-date portfolio information and promotional material that they need.
• Administering the communication channels for the Service product portfolio so that systematically updated product related material is available throughout ABB
• Ensuring that all Service portfolio documentation conforms to the required standards, regulations and quality processes
• Providing high quality content for management, sales and marketing communication
• Planning and executing product campaigns, both external and internal
• Maintaining content for sales training programs
• Maintaining service launch plans for the global service portfolio, with detailed marketing value propositions for each launch.
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company.
• Appropriate education in product management, marketing or communication
• Experience developing messaging and communicating concepts across various audiences and formats
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks, and follow through with team members to achieve group as well as individual goals
• Effective relationship management skills including influencing, and interpersonal communications, with the ability to build agreements and cultivate positive working relationships with colleagues across the organization
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
Ideally, you have
• Demonstrated project and event management skills and the ability to manage both high level, strategic program development as well as tactical, detail-oriented event logistics and considerations
• Experience working in a technical setting with engineers, with the ability to partake in discussions requiring a high-level understanding of technology.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI67462777 by January 15th, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Ilkka Kihniä, tel. +358 50 3322 194.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com