Global Sales Trainee (Fashion, Bags & Accessories)
We are looking for a Global Sales Trainee to join our agile and growth-oriented Sales Team at Marimekko HQ in Helsinki. The duration of this traineeship is six months. This is an exciting opportunity for a bachelor or master student to gain hands-on experience of working within a growing, global lifestyle brand. As our Global Sales Trainee, you will get to participate in various tasks of the sales team, e.g. organizing market weeks for Copenhagen, Paris and New York, supporting visual merchandising for B2B shop, preparing sales materials, and conducting end of season analysis. The ideal candidate will possess a naturally positive, proactive and enthusiastic attitude, as well as a genuine ability to build rapport with our existing and future clients.
Key tasks include (but are not limited to)
- Supporting sales admin related tasks such as collecting and processing orders from buyers
- Supporting B2B shop visual merchandising based on product availability and stock demands
- Screening and researching potential new clients that display the requisite brand fit
- Preparing analysis, agendas, content, materials and follow-up documentation, as needed, to assist sales teams in exploring client needs during the sales process
- Providing support for new business outreach
- Providing support for tracing order status or product shipments
- Supporting end of season commentary and reporting on account activity
- Helping in gathering and collecting regional and country-specific information
Qualifications and requirements
- Analytical mindset and skills with curiosity and passion for fashion and global sales
- Keen eye for details
- Motivated and loves to learn
- Flexible and dependable
- Collaborative personality with ability to work also independently
- Not afraid of repetitive tasks
- Fluency in English is a must, other languages beneficial but not a requirement
Please, apply by sending your application including your personal letter and CV via our career site at https://company.marimekko.com/en/careers/open-jobs/ the soonest but no later than October 6th, 2019. We will be reviewing the applications already during the application period.
This six-month trainee period will begin during November 2019. The traineeship may be either a compulsory part of your studies or an optional part of the degree. As such, the salary policy of this position is set according to the recommendations given by the Finnish student unions.
For more information, please contact Suvi-Elina Enqvist, Global Sales Manager via email (email@example.com) or by telephone (+358 40 707 8491) on Tue 17.9. between 9:00-10:00 and Tue 24.9 between 9:00-10:00.
We look forward to hearing from you!