Global Sales Manager
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and advisory, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to take up the role of a Global Sales Manager at ABB Oy, Marine and Ports unit in the Netherlands, Norway or Finland. You will be leading the global digital service sales to marine customers and growing the Digital Service business on a global scale. In this position, you will head our sales organization for Asia, Europe and the Americas.
• Leading the sales organization
• Supporting the front-end sales engineers in up to 25 countries
• Preparing and implementing the sales strategy and targets
• Adopting responsibility for order intake, margins, market share and customer satisfaction
• Building and developing relationships with key customers and counterparties
• The opportunity to drive digitalization of the marine industry
• The opportunity to be part of selling cutting-edge solutions in the areas of software, machine learning, analytics, and sensor fusion
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field
• A proven track record in the sales of software-based products or services, with success stories
• A good knowledge of digital technologies and solution-based selling
• Experience in contract management
• Willingness to travel (60–80 days per year)
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Ideally, you have
• Maritime background, particularly in ship operation
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID HQ65197634 by May 31, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Kenneth Nakken, tel. +47 92 640 645.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1136827
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Avoin, Ulkomaat/Alankomaat, Ulkomaat/Norja