Global Product Specialist
Serres Saga, our new Fluid Management System for hospital surgery rooms, has been released couple of months ago. To get it successfully adopted by nurses and surgeons, we are now looking for a
Global Product Specialist
to become the expert for Serres Saga in a clinical environment having a thorough understanding of the system and its areas of application.
As a Global Product Specialist, you train, motivate and provide continuous support to Serres Sales and Distribution teams to get Serres Saga adopted, sold and used in an optimal way. You assist in trials and demonstrations organized by our local partners in European hospitals and share best practices. You strive to understand feedback received by sales and distribution teams, and actively look for ways to overcome hurdles. You create needed support tools in collaboration with marketing & communication and develop training material and other use guides. You initiate ideas for promotional activities and develop a network of key opinions leaders and reference centers. You keep focus on understanding and communicating customers’ needs and requirements and relay received feedback in the marketing and product group teams for further development work.
This position is based in Espoo and this role requires travelling abroad about third of your working time, with focus on the European area.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Healthcare, Science or Equivalent.
- You have a background in the healthcare industry where you have acquired couple of years of experience in sales, product management, product training or equivalent assisting customers on the field, ideally in foreign markets.
- Any experience in the surgery room and understanding of its dynamics is seen as an important asset.
- Hands-on attitude and a curious mindset are essential. You are expected to dig deep enough in understanding the functioning of Saga system and sometimes do basic troubleshooting, but we do not require technical skills.
- You have excellent command of oral and written English and ideally of another major language.
- This role requires teamwork skills and passion to contribute by motivating and supporting sales teams in an international environment.
What we offer to You
We offer the opportunity to join an internationally successful Finnish company and acquire new skills in relation to global product launch, collaboration with sales channels and making a difference in operating rooms. This is an excellent chance to truly develop your talent in the medical device business.
How to apply
Please send your application letter with CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday January 26th 2020. In the subject field please write “Global Product Specialist”.
Any questions for us?
If you have any further questions about the position or about Serres, please contact Product Group Director Laure Lacoste (p. +358 40 750 5092) Wed 15th January between 14:00 and 16:00 and Wednesday 22nd January between 8:30 and 10:00.
Curious about the reason we named our new system Saga?
A saga is a story - a narrative of family history. The Serres saga has been a long series of events in a complex business environment. And yet with hard work we have prevailed. With this new device, the Serres Saga continues. We do not expect it to be any easier in the future. Where we will once again renew our industry, by helping long and complicated series of events get shorter and easier in the surgery room, our customers and distributors will prosper.
Our story will get stronger.