We not only have ambitious goals but we are also committed to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the end result. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants all around the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Global Product Specialist at ABB Oy, Solar unit in Helsinki. You will be working in the solar inverter product management team. This position offers you the opportunity to grow into a product manager in the field of renewable energy.
• Leading and performing pre-sales support for customer projects in collaboration with sales and product managers
• Standardizing the processes and tools needed for effective pre-sales support
• Supporting product managers in the new product feature process
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company with a strong market share in the solar inverter business and commitment in new energy solutions
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electric power technology or energy technology
• Technical specification writing skills
• Cooperativeness, drive to deliver results in multiple simultaneous projects
• Ambition to learn and take responsibility
• Willingness to travel
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Experience in creating technical content for project offers
• Experience in the design of renewable energy systems
• Know-how on designing solar photovoltaic plants
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65185830 by August 27, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Jyrki Leppänen, tel. +358 50 332 3022.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com