We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Global Product Specialist at ABB Oy, Protection and Connection unit in Vaasa. In this position, you will be managing part of the ABB Fusegear product portfolio with its corresponding global business to ensure profitable growth over the medium and long term.
• Ensuring that the portfolio is meeting markets requirements
• Maintaining product related data
• Generating marketing material in coordination with marketing team
• Executing our future product roadmap in collaboration with R&D
• Value proposition creation
• Understanding customer needs and taking those into development projects
• Product trainings and presentations for internal and external stakeholders
• Supporting sales and marketing to ensure market access
• Making sure that the products are meeting the profitability targets
• An interesting opportunity to work as part of an international team of colleagues each with their own product ranges to manage
• Truly global position
• Induction to the job based on your previous experience
• The opportunity for personal development
• Ability to drive portfolio development
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical engineering or an equivalent degree, economics or in business administration
• A few years’ experience in power distribution or other electrical engineering business, product management positions or sales and marketing
• Technical knowledge and application of low-voltage power distribution, fuse protection and switching technologies
• Systemic and analytical thinking as well as great presentation and communication skills
• You are an outgoing person with an active, customer-oriented and entrepreneurial attitude towards work
• Excellent written and spoken communication in English. Swedish or German language skills are considered an advantage
Ideally, you have
• International working experience
• In-depth knowledge of MS Excel and SAP
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65428031 by August 31, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Heikki Autio, tel. +358 50 334 7351.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com