Global Product Manager
PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
GLOBAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Turku, Finland / Vanadis
The Turku Site, with 650 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
Vanadis Diagnostics (part of PerkinElmer) have developed a novel prenatal screening test for analyzing fetal chromosomal abnormalities during pregnancy. The test is based on advanced DNA technology and is developed by a group of scientists and engineers with competencies in DNA technologies, optics, image processing, statistics and software development.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap including core positioning and messaging
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Develop sales tools and collateral together with Marcom partner
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Train the sales force at sales meetings / via Webinars
- Interpret and translate scientific and technical needs of customers into VOC and UR (user requirements) during early NPI process and represent business and customers at R&D Core team meetings
- MSc degree or equivalent in bioscience
- 8+ healthcare industry experience, experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager or Account Manager in Diagnostics applications. Preferred experience in launching IVD or RUO Assays, Instrumentation and Software
- Significant prior experience in Non-invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) preferred
- Experience working successfully in a fast-paced environment with high levels of ambiguity
- Proactive, collaborative, takes ownership and seeks continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills in English, Finnish and Swedish preferred
- Ability to travel globally after the pandemic
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
Please apply as soon as possible and join us today!