GLOBAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Revenio Group Oyj / Icare
We are looking for two Product Managers; for Ophthalmic Home Products and for Tonometry
As a Global Product Manager at Icare you will join an exciting growth story.
In your role as a Global Product Manager for Ophthalmic Home Products, you will be responsible for product definition and product portfolio planning related to Icare’s ophthalmic home products, which include the Icare HOME tonometer for self-measurement of intraocular pressure and the CLINIC cloud platform for storing and analyzing the results. You drive the product business strategy together with the business line director, specify the products’ functional requirements and manage the launch and marketing of products and features.
In your role as a Global Product Manager for Tonometry, you will be responsible for product definition and product portfolio planning related to Icare’s human and veterinary tonometers for intraocular pressure measurement. You drive the business strategy behind the products, specify their functional requirements and manage the launch and marketing of products and features.
In sum, your duties in each role will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Researching and understanding the market for IOP measurement
- Analysing customer needs and definition of value propositions and products
- Product portfolio planning globally including also regulatory approval related aspects
- Supporting product development, deep involvement in product development projects
- Product positioning and definition of pricing strategy
- Specifying the product’s functional requirements
- Managing and coordinating product launches and marketing actions
- Planning and preparing marketing materials and campaigns together with marketing
- Organizing training for the sales force and supporting the sales force and end users
- Managing the relations with key opinion leaders
- Following and driving clinical studies
To be successful in each role we expect you to have
- Academic Degree in Biomedical, Software or Management Engineering. Experience working with medical software and IT, and experience of cloud platforms and mobile apps is an advantage (Ophthalmic Home Products)
- Academic Degree in Biomedical, Electrical or Management Engineering (Tonometry)
- Experience in the biomedical or medical technology field
- Solid marketing skills in both B2B and B2C. Also comfortable in marketing highly technical products.
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to grasp and share with others the technical and scientific background and medical benefits of the products
- Commercial acumen and number agility
- Entrepreneurial skills. Willing to learn and innovate.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, spoken and written
- Web-literate and digitally savvy
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Other languages are an advantage.
- Experience with ophthalmic technology marketing is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
We offer you an exciting and challenging opportunity with our developing, growing and international business! Come and join our team of motivated people, who have fun working together. You will have a chance to work with world-leading technology in ophthalmic healthcare and have an opportunity for continuous learning and new challenges. We are a stable and financially solid company. Our modern office space is in Vantaa in proximity of Helsinki-Vantaa airport.
Interested? Please send your application and CV with your salary request by 3rd of February 2020 via www.mercuriurval.fi (ref. FI-14917).