We not only have ambitious goals but we are also committed to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the end result. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants all around the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Global Product Manager at ABB Oy, Solar unit in Helsinki. You will be working as a solar inverter Product Manager in the solar inverter product management team. We offer you the possibility to work with an enthusiastic team developing advanced solutions to increase the use of renewable energy.
• Managing the product fit to markets, including product profitability, product competitiveness and detailed product definition
• Having active role in product renewal and improvement process starting from market and customer needs and product benchmarking
• Managing the creation and correctness of technical product support material, training material as well as marketing material
• Supporting customer projects relating to the product value proposition, performance and capabilities as the product groups’ expert
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company with a strong market share in solar business and commitment in new energy solutions
• M.Sc. in industrial electronics or power electronics
• A few years’ experience in working product management or solar related R&D
• Cooperativeness, drive to deliver results in changing business environment with multiple tasks
• Ability to work in write technical specifications
• Willingness to travel
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Ideally, you have
• Experience in working solar business
• Experience in designing solar photovoltaic plants
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64379279 by August 27, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Jyrki Leppänen, tel. +358 50 332 3022.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com