We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Global Product Manager at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. The position can also be located at any of our Center of Excellence in USA (Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, WI), China (Beijing) or India (Bangalore) after a two years’ period in Finland.
As the Global Product manager for HVAC and WWW drives, you will be responsible for the global variable speed drive (VSD) portfolio for the HVAC and WWW industry. You will lead your assigned product manager team to manage and develop the offering, including the vision and strategy as well as the go-to-market strategy to meet the financial objectives within the context of the product group’s portfolio strategy. You will have the overall business responsibility for the specific offering, including the total product life cycle.
• Managing the pricing and positioning strategies
• Compiling and analyzing information about competitors
• Developing product marketing strategies and crafting compelling messages across sales channels with the product marketing team
• Acting as a key link to global R&D and key suppliers for specifying needs for future development
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical, automation, or building systems engineering
• Several years’ experience in product management or product development roles
• A few years’ experience in the HVAC or WWW industry
• Analytical mind, strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure, make decisions, set goals, and adapt to different situations
• Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Ideally, you have
• Project management skills
• Finnish and German language skills.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64236887 by March 23rd, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Tuomo Tarula, tel. +358503323211.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees. www.abb.com