Global Product Group Assistant Controller
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a high-caliber Assistant Controller for Global Product Group to support controlling in global Power
Transformers and Transformer Components & Service product groups.
- Provide financial analysis to support global strategic initiatives, decision making and follow-up, including validation of financial data and business information.
- Improve and standardize financial reporting processes to support local and global business needs.
- Lead and drive automated solutions to streamline internal processes.
- Serve as business partner to the GPG Controlling and other GPG Management, support in defining objectives and aligning the business structure and its processes to deliver according to defined targets.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, US-GAAP and ABB Policies.
- Support the Finnish Transformers Business Line in various local controlling tasks such as monthly and quarterly closings, management reporting and financial process opti-mization.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Master’s degree in finance / economics / business administration
- Experience from financial controlling in an international organization
- Advanced skills in MS Office and SAP
- Ability to co-operate, negotiate and communicate efficiently in a global organization - good English and Finnish skills are required
- Excellent analytical skills and high standard work quality
- Structured and accurate way of working
- Proactive and self-driven personality
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
We offer a challenging position in an international working environment, the opportunity to combine global and local
controlling perspectives to gain wide ex-perience and the opportunity for personal development to further your career in a
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV).
By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global
leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and
experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the
partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the
first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI71844187 by October 13, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, please contact Virpi Ala-Heikkilä, GPG Strategic Controller Transformers, at + 358 50 334 3141.