Global Product Design Engineer, Mechanical
We are looking for a Global Product Design Engineer, Mechanical to design and develop machine mechanical systems for mining and tunneling applications related to company’s different global manufacturing sites.
We are now strengthening our organization with Global Product Mechanical Design Engineer. Normet is known for its entrepreneurial spirit, agile and fast decision making and results-driven business culture, we offer our employees opportunity to excel and develop.
You are part of the Normet team that will take care of design and update of Normet products in order to enable their manufacturability on different manufacturing sites. In this position you will also look after the local mechanical design department and ways of working to be aligned with the company’s global policies. You will also have the opportunity to participate in new product development, including battery electric vehicles and new technologies. You will work both independently and in collaboration with the rest of the development teams, production and purchasing.
Normet is looking for a new colleague: Global Product Design Engineer, Mechanical. In this position you will be part of our Engineering team located in Iisalmi. Remote working practices can be discussed.
- B. Eng. or M. Sc (Tech.) education in Mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor software or similar
- Experience with Sovelia PDM or similar
- Capability of working with both Finnish and English languages
- Openness to learn the necessary talents related to mobile machinery
- Previous experience in mobile machinery design.
- Possibility to frequently travel abroad to different manufacturing locations is a must
As a person, we expect you to:
- Have the right attitude to develop machines for harsh environments
- Be capable both in individual design work and team work
- Have a can-do and results-driven attitude
- Be willing to take responsibility
- Be capable of working with people from different cultures
Join our team of professionals! We offer you responsible tasks, interesting products and excellent possibilities for professional growth in a fast growing, global technology company.
You will have the opportunity to put your own handprint in our new product development from start to finish and see concrete results in your own design work.
Interested in this excellent opportunity for developing your career? Please send your CV and application letter in English with salary request no later than 28 February 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1337482
- Tehtäväalue: Suunnittelu, Tekniikka, Teollisuus/tuotanto
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Iisalmi
- Lisätietoja antaa: Rodolfo Ramos, Director of Engineering work process development, +358 40 6609957, email@example.com