Global PLM Concept Owner - Systems
Meyer Turku Oy
Would you like to be part of Finland’s most interesting technology company?
Meyer Turku is specialized in demanding, innovative and environmental-friendly shipbuilding projects. In Turku, ships have been built successfully all the way since 1737. Meyer Turku has three subsidiaries: a cabin factory Piikkio Works Oy in Piikkiö, a turn key supplier Shipbuilding Completion Oy in Turku and a design and engineering office ENG’nD Oy in Rauma. Together with its German sister shipyards, Meyer Werft in Papenburg and Neptun Werft in Rostock, Meyer Turku is one of the leading companies in cruise shipbuilding industry. Co-operation between the three shipyards is developed all the time by sharing the best policies and having cooperative projects.
We are now looking for
GLOBAL PLM CONCEPT OWNER - SYSTEMS
The PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Systems domain reflects to all the technical systems that keeps the ship operating, like e.g. propulsion systems (main engine, fresh water, sea water cooling) and all needed systems which will ensure the accommodation of passenger and crew (hot/warm/black water etc.). The end to end processes includes managing of P+ID- and equipment data, pipe systems, 3D spatial integration, work preparation and manufacturing.
In this role, you will join a team of Global PLM Concept Owners, Ship Building experts and IT experts in ramping up the design performance in the Meyer Group. You will ensure that the design and production processes can be executed with the defined methodologies in the PLM environment. In this role, you will be leading PLM Development and Methodology projects in multi-site environment for Systems PLM Domain.
Your main responsibilities
• Lead, facilitate and create the Systems domain related PLM concepts for all Meyer sites together with the business stakeholders
• Merging the requirements of each site and integrating these into one overall PLM concept
• Collaborating with the internal customers and other concept owners to enhance the cross domain capabilities
• Document overall acceptance criteria's and methodologies derived from the processes
• Prepare requirements for processes, methodologies and tools
• Act as a focal point for towards the PLM IT development on systems related topics
Who we are looking for
To succeed in this role, we hope you have
• Educational background in Marine Engineering /Naval Architect (M.Sc.) or equivalent working experience
• Deep understanding in the systems design in the marine industry / process industry
• Proactive hands-on attitude
• Good project management and leadership skills
• English language skills
• Experience in product development and 3D design
We also hope you have
• Basics in UML and BPM notation
• Experience of Mechanical design applications like CATIA V6 and plant design applications like CADMATIC
• German and Finnish language skills are seen as an advantage.
Meyer’s long and reliable history in shipbuilding and steady order book guarantee a positive outcome to your career at international shipbuilding industry.
We promise you an inspirational work community and interesting tasks with high technology top notch products. In this community you can become the best in your own expertise. With internal education you can improve your know-how even further.
Free time wellbeing of our employees is also a major issue for us. Shipyard’s own health center provides wide medical services. Our own gym and other exercise possibilities guarantee activities to free time.
At Meyer Turku you are aboard building the most luxurious and beautiful cruise ships in the world.
Global PLM Business Lead
Mobile: +358 400 709 453