We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Global Order Fulfilment Manager for ABB Motion business. In this position, you will have a key role in driving on-time delivery to our customers globally and improving the performance of our sales unit backend operations, ensuring the best customer experience possible.
You will ensure our organizational effectiveness in customer order fulfilment by coaching and challenging the organization. You will be considered an industry expert and be up to date with the latest trends, developments and solutions in the industry. You create a "case for change" and successfully execute improvement projects and processes.
You will contribute to continuous improvement of “Customer, Cost and Cash” KPIs by ensuring on-time and in-full deliveries to our customers, followed by timely invoicing.
In this position, you will work in close cooperation with the sales unit teams interfacing our customers and the backend operations teams delivering the products, on both global and local levels. You will take us forward by analyzing metrics, identifying trends and opportunities, communicating information to relevant groups, and recommending actions to improve our delivery performance – and further improving our processes and systems. You will partner with the process owners of order management related IT tools.
• Ensure our competitiveness with the right distribution network design
• Standardize processes and improve efficiency of company internal trading to shorten delivery times and ensure competitive cost level
• Monitor our delivery performance and act when improvement is needed
• Execute improvement projects and processes in collaboration with sales unit teams and backend teams
• A challenging position as part of our global operations team
• An exciting opportunity to further improve a market-leading global high-tech operation
• The opportunity to develop a new position based on your background
• International and multi-cultural working environment
• Several years’ experience in management-level positions
• Customer-focused mindset
• Experience on international trade and sales order fulfilment
• Solid track record of delivering results in an international environment
• Strong presentation skills - both presentation development and presentation delivery
• Good interpersonal and influencing skills; strong communication and networking skills
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68731644 by June 16th, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Pekka Pirhonen, Head of Planning＆Fulfilment ＆ Continuous improvement, tel. +358 50 332 3755.
ABB on johtava teknologian edelläkävijä, jolla on kattava tarjonta teollisuuden digitalisaatioon. Innovointimme on jatkunut yli 130 vuoden ajan, ja olemme tänään digitaalisten teollisuudenalojen johtava toimija. ABB:llä on neljä asiakaskeskeistä globaalisti johtavaa liiketoimintaa: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion ja Robotics & Discrete Automation. Liiketoimintoja tukee yhteinen, digitaalinen ABB Ability™ -alusta. ABB:n johtava Power Grids -liiketoiminta divestoidaan Hitachille vuonna 2020. ABB toimii yli 100 maassa ja työllistää noin 147 000 henkilöä. www.abb.fi