We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Global Operations Analyst to join our global operations team at ABB Drives in Helsinki.
You will contribute to continuous improvement of “Customer, Cost and Cash” KPIs with superior information management. In this position, you will work in close cooperation with the operations teams on a global and local level. You will provide analytical expertise to the organization by analysing metrics, identifying trends and opportunities, communicating information to relevant groups, recommending actions to improve operational performance – and further improving our processes and systems.
• Perform analyses of business performance vs targets and benchmarks and propose improvement actions
• Support our global business unit operations team with monthly and ad hoc analysis
• Run and improve reporting processes and tools in a consistent and transparent way
• Support and independently run improvement projects
• A challenging position as part of our global operations team
• An exciting opportunity to further improve a market-leading global high-tech operation
• The opportunity to develop a new position based on your background
• International and multi-cultural working environment
• Excellence in working with numbers and “Big data”
• Good interpersonal and influencing skills; strong communication and networking skills
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in relevant field of studies, e.g. engineering, management, finance, mathematics
• High-level proficiency in the use of ERP, Business Intelligence, Power BI, and other relevant tools
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Ideally, you have
• Written and spoken communication skills in Finnish
• 3 years of experience from a similar area of responsibility
• Experience in BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI67169536 by November 25, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Pekka Pirhonen, tel. +358 50 332 3755.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com