We are looking for Global Master Data Development Specialist
Is developing product information management processes and tools the thing for you? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and work in a good company? We are looking for Global master data development specialist for our Building and Technical Trade division who would help us to take the Master Data processes and tools to another level.
You will work for Kesko Building and Technical Trade in the Global Development team located in Kesko Kampus, Kalasatama, Helsinki. Your duties will include development of the tools and processes around SAP Material Master data. You are ready to deep dive into the product information processes and data modeling, you have firsthand SAP or other ERPs master data environment experience, you have worked with tools to manage big data pools. We appreciate ability to quickly catch on the complex processes, excellent analytical skills and experience in international environment.
- ERP material master data experience is a must
- At least 1 year of experience in MD processes and tools development
- Experience in business processes development
- Experience in agile development practices
- Fluent written and spoken English – at least C1 level
- Capability of working in multi-cultural environment
- To coordinate and contribute to the implementation of new processes and tools in the Product Information management domain together with the country representatives and other counter parts internally and externally
- To take part in the product information management related projects
Contact details and application instructions:
Send your application via the link below by 11.05.2021. Further information about the job is available from Roman.Shramko@onninen.com or by phone 0401545086 on 6th of May from 15 00 till 16 00 and10th of May from 16 00 till 17 00.
At K Group, you can build a career alongside 43,000 European trading sector experts. We operate in the grocery trade, the building and technical trade, and the car trade. Independent K-retailer entrepreneurs are the heart of our operation, and inspire the mission of the whole K Group to offer good food, make everyday life easier and make the world a better place. Through strong collaboration throughout the organisation, we are able to constantly exceed our customers’ expectations in stores, online and as a B2B partner.