GLOBAL IT DIRECTOR
ViskoTeepak Holding Ab Ltd
Join one of the world's leading manufacturers in its field in a strategic role combining management, development and IT in an international package. Our core values are Trust, Ambition and Fun!
As our next Global IT Director, you will manage and further develop the IT function within all ViskoTeepak locations, coordinate resources and implement actions in close contact with the local IT organizations and supporting the IT strategy. You will lead the development, implementation, and execution of organization-wide information technology plans that contribute to an IT architecture, infrastructure, systems, and operations that support and leads the business.
Key Result Areas;
You will be in charge of major IT projects within the group including system updates, upgrades and migrations providing a strong leadership to the IT organization. You are actively identifying and acting on opportunities to improve hardware, software and applications.
You provide our employees and customers with a user-friendly environment and will actively develop and implement IT policies and best practice guides. You have a drive to acquire business knowledge in order to translate business needs into efficient applications.
You have responsibility for the operational performance, maintenance, development and implementation of systems for plant automatization and administrative applications including communication networks and security.
Education, Skills and Competences Required;
- You are a specialist within the field of IT and you also like to carry out “hands-on” work
- You have a relevant technical university degree
- Experience from manufacturing/processing industry is a plus
- Excellent communication and project leading skills with ca 5-10 years practical and managerial experience
- You are a team player but can also proactively drive change in an international setting
- Language skills: local language and English
What we can offer you;
We can offer you an interesting and challenging position in an international working environment where teamwork, development and growth are part of everyday life.
- The preferred location is in Hanko or Mariehamn in Finland. Possible alternative locations are in Czech Republic, Belgium or Germany
- International travel is required
- The position has arisen due to an upcoming retirement
- The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found
If you believe you are the right person to lead and develop the IT function within ViskoTeepak please send your CV and cover letter in English no later than 31.10.2020 via www.mercuriurval.fi reference number FI 15579. For additional information please contact Mercuri Urval’s consultant Peter Aspenholt via e-mail email@example.com or via phone +358 40 75 67 316
For further information about Visko Teepak please visit: www.viskoteepak.com