We are now looking for a finance professional with experience and eager to grow in financial accounting. You will have an opportunity to develop new ways of working in accounting and contribute to the growth of a tech company. As a General Ledger Accountant you will work in a dynamic and growing international environment. Please read on - this might be the opportunity of your lifetime!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for detailed-oriented GL Accountants to ensure high quality financials. You have gained experience on financial statements and record to report processes with IFRS and/or local GAAP knowledge. Your work will result in providing reliable figures to different stakeholders. This role gives you the opportunity to contribute to the journey to develop their financial processes further. Working in a flat organization, you are not afraid of varied duties.
You will be a part of the Finance team consisting of dedicated and motivated professionals. This team is a crucial part of the company's everyday operations. They work with a great service mindset and support the whole, international business every day to ensure the best outcomes for the stakeholders.
* An opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international
* Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
* A competitive salary and benefits
* Processing of primary accounting documents and data input in ERP system
* Ensuring that the primary accounting documents are accurate and complete
* Implementing and ensuring group accounting policies and principles are followed
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Month end closing activities for defined entities
* Assisting in financial statements preparations
* Assisting different stakeholders with accounting related questions
* Assisting with audit requests
* Preparation of various regulatory reporting
* Proper archiving of the accounting documents
The role is based in Helsinki, Finland but you will also have a possibility to work with a flexible hybrid model.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Minimum 2 years relevant experience
* Degree in Finance; accounting
* Previous knowledge of accounting and IFRS
* Understanding of accounting processes
* Good analytical skills
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Other language skills are seen as a plus
* Prior experience in NetSuite or SAP is a plus
* Must be eligible to work in the E.U
As a person, we expect you to be self-imposed and willing to continuously develop yourself and company's ways of doing.
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Permanent and fulltime position
* Location: Helsinki, Finland (possibility to work part-time remotely)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.