German speaking Project Engineer to Konecranes
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 9.1.2020
We are now looking for Konecranes German speaking Project Engineer to take a part in order processes especially Germanys business area. This position takes place in a project environment where you get the chance to be part of all phases of the project. You will frequently collaborate with stakeholders in Germany and thus fluent written and spoken German is required. If you are a motivated, eager to learn and ready to start your engineering career in an international environment read further and apply now.
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Project Engineer you are responsible for order handling of cranes especially in Germany area. Your tasks include delivery determination in SAP, handling production drawings and making purchase orders. You will also do scheduling of the project and communicate with stakeholders in different stages of the project. You will work in a strong cooperation with your experienced team.
You are offered
* Interesting and responsible work tasks in a professional and coherence team
* A great opportunity to develop your skills in a large, international company
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Handling crane orders
* Project scheduling and monitoring
* Communication with stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable academic degree (e.g. Mechanical Engineering)
* Some previous relevant work experience in a project environment and reading technical documentation
* Technical orientation and interest towards technical field
* Fluent skills in German and English language (written and spoken)
Fluent skills in Finnish language and previous experience from technical designing and/or SAP is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Take initiative and proactive
* Thorough and structured
* Communicative and cooperative
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 6 months
* Location: Hämeenlinna, Innopark
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.