German Marketing Manager, Industrial Measurements Vaisala
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 2.11.2018
Vaisala Industrial Measurements’ customers operate in different types of environments – from semi-conductor factories and high-rise buildings to power plants and small incubators – where reliable measuring and monitoring of the ambient conditions are a prerequisite for successful operations. Customers use our products and systems to measure and monitor temperature, humidity, dew point, pressure, carbon dioxide, moisture in oil and dissolved gases in transformer oil.
We are looking for:
We are looking for native German Marketing Manager to execute marketing tasks in support of Industrial Measurements business area, with focus on Europe, Middle East and Africa. As Marketing Manager, your key goal is to plan and execute successful marketing campaigns in EMEA. For this position, we are looking for a person with flexibility, can-do attitude and some work experience in international marketing environment.
The position is located in Helsinki, Finland or Bonn, Germany.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Planning and executing digital marketing projects and campaigns
• Utilizing various marketing channels when planning and implementing webinars, seminars and trade shows
• Following global marketing strategy and regional business target and developing region specific marketing content
• Maintaining and driving traffic to the local web sites, understanding advantages of SEM, SEO and social media - being able to utilize them in your daily work
• Utilizing marketing automation in lead nurturing
• Following up your own results in the CRM system and maintaining budgets during the execution of activities
• Working closely with sales, other internal organization and marketing partners internationally
To succeed in the position, your educational background is in marketing, international business or other relevant field. You have at least three years of working experience in international marketing environment. In addition, we are looking for a person with:
• Experience in executing marketing activities to several countries
• Skills to use marketing tools in practice and willingness to learn more
• Flexibility and can-do attitude
• Excellent project management skills
• Possibility to travel occasionally
• Full proficiency in written and spoken German and English. Working knowledge of French is an advantage. Proficiency in Finnish is not a must in this position.
We offer you a position in an enthusiastic and professional work community and an opportunity to work in a company with the mission of providing observations for a better world.
If you are interested and want to know more about the position, please contact Anni Eliasson tel. +358 40 6720961 (Marketing Manager) on Friday November 9 at 12 - 14 or Thursday November 15 at 12 - 14.
Send in your application with cover letter and salary request latest November 25 using our online tool.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.