Generation Executive Assistant
We are looking for an energetic Executive Assistant to provide daily, proactive and comprehensive support for Generation division head.
Your tasks include
• Supporting Fortum Management Team member with a wide range of administrative duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature
• Managing, coordinating and prioritizing calendars and managing daily correspondence and taking care of many international contacts
• Arranging both internal and external meetings, visits and events and arranging travel arrangements
• Supporting in work with partly owned companies and being the contact person with these
• Supporting the management team of the Generation division
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. The position offers you a challenging opportunity to work in a Nordic leading clean energy company. You will be a valued team member of skilled professionals. The position gives you plenty of opportunities to learn new things all the time.
We expect from you
• previous working experience in demanding assistant position in an international environment
• university level degree, such as BBA, HSO or similar
• fluent written and verbal English and Finnish is a must, Swedish, German or Russian is an asset
• advanced IT skills, ability to use and adopt digitalized office tools
• ability to work in a multitask environment where you need to be able to prioritize
• to be a team player, have high motivation and 'can-do' attitude
• to be flexible with working hours and tasks
• to be proactive and independent
• to have good communication and social skills
• to have maturity to handle highly sensitive information
Send your application together with your CV and salary request via our recruitment system online not later than January 31, 2020. More information can be given by Executive Assistant Leena Pennanen, +358 50 453 2665, e-mail email@example.com or Executive Vice President Tiina Tuomela through email firstname.lastname@example.org. To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.