WAGO Finland Oy
This is a top opportunity with overall sales and management responsibility of the German WAGO group with premium level industrial interconnector solutions for many industries. Would you be our future growth-minded leader of the Finnish business?
Your will be responsible for the company management, people, finance, direct sales, marketing, distributors and system integrators development in Finland. Your focus is on sales. Our turnover has developed very positively during the last years and, from you we assume a further growth of our business volume. You will have WAGO’s whole product portfolio to offer and your task is to capitalize the Finnish market potential, utilizing both your direct sales force and our Finnish sales channels. Especially you will develop sales to automation customers as well as project sales.
With your experience from a leading position, ideally in multinational trading or production companies, you provide good leadership and fluency in working within a global environment, including the routine of reporting to headquarters. Experience in WAGO#s markets and in sales leadership will ensure a successful development. We assume that you assimilate quickly in the company culture and integrate yourself into the international WAGO community. As the General Manager of WAGO Finland, you are also responsible for administration, evaluating financial reports, development of employees, monitoring sales targets, following competitors, price strategy, exhibitions, advertisements and promotions. In Finland, our team has 13 people. Your office will be in Vantaa, Finland.
From you, we expect:
- Solid experience from a Finnish or an international industrial manufacturing or service company, preferably in industrial automation, electrical industry or electrical project business
- Background with similar or complementary products or customers, with distributors and system integrators
- Excellent leadership skills
- Previous track record with managerial responsibilities as a Sales Director or Managing Director
- Capability to work in a multinational environment and reporting to headquarters
- At least a Bachelor level degree in electrical engineering
- A very good command of Finnish and English
Why should you consider?
- WAGO is a German, well managed and highly professional internationally active manufacturing and sales organization, family owned
- With the right profile, you will have full responsibility of WAGO’s success in the Finland
- Reliable and affordable technical solutions for numerous sectors and industries, not being dependent on a single customer segment
- WAGO offers a solid technical back up and good internal collaboration culture with the international group companies and with the headquarter
- An established team and business in Finland as well as engaged and motivated employees in the whole WAGO group
Send your cv and application with your salary request with the reference number FI-15594, no later than November 15, 2020 at www.mercuriurval.fi
For further information, please contact Kari Hausen at Mercuri Urval, firstname.lastname@example.org