to join our General Ledger team in Espoo.
Our team is responsible for acting as a single point of contact for all legal entity related questions, preparing and analysing legal entities’ Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow and notes. We are also coordinating legal entity closing and external and internal audits globally as well as managing general ledger and compliance in all legal entities.Your part in Neste journey
We are currently building a future oriented finance function that will embrace development and take advantage of technological advancements. We will build a robust and scalable way of working that will truly allow Neste Finance to live on the pulse of the business.
In your role, you will
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting, effective financial service operations and compliance
- Act as a single point of contact for in legal entity related financial topics and answer to ad-hoc questions
- Analyse the legal entity IFRS actuals (IS, BS, cash flow) in a documented manner
- Coordinate the legal entity monthly, interim and annual closing
- Lead and coach Global Financial Services teams and overall performance
- Set KPIs and communicate transparently to Neste leaders
- Maintain a holistic view of legal entity transactions and solve unclear items
- Perform IFRS and local GAAP accounting
- Prepare tax postings and reports for the legal entity
- Drive automation and digitalization within Global Financial Services
You will work closely with Global Financial Services teams, Regional Finance Management, Group Consolidation, Business Finance, Internal Auditors, Global Compliance partner(s) and Auditors. Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Bachelor’s degree or similar, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in bookkeeping, financial and management accounting tasks
- Deep understanding of IFRS and GAAP
- Adequate user experience of systems (SAP, MS Office)
- Positive and energetic personality with good social skills
- Fluent spoken and written English is required, other languages are regarded as an asset
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please contact General Ledger Team Lead Thu Quach-Tomminen, +358 50 458 2417, on Wednesday 31.3. during 16-17 EET or on Tuesday 6.4. during 16-17 EET.
Please submit your application with the salary expectation by April 11th, 2021.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.