GBAD SYSTEM SPECIALIST
Kongsberg Defence Oy
GBAD System Specialist
Kongsberg Defence Oy provides complete services for Ground Based Air Defence Systems: development, integration, testing as well as system training and life cycle support.
Our operations are based in Hämeenlinna, Finland but we operate internationally in close co-operation with Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS and our international partners.
We are now employing GBAD System Specialists for different tasks related to technical and operational training and mobile technical teams.
- Experience with military systems and specifically on GBAD/NASAMS systems either as an operator or from technical support
- Instructor skills
- Military background, service as a conscript/reservist as the minimum
- Experience on international environment e.g. peace keeping operations
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- C-/CE-grade driving licence is not required, but beneficial for position
- Ability to travel on frequent basis
- Excellent team working and co-operation skills
- Additional language skills
- Ability and wish to work abroad as an expat for 2-3 years
We can offer:
- An interesting and challenging position in a globally operating, innovative high-technology company
- Competitive compensation package
- Strong professional support and excellent possibilities for professional development
All our positions require a Personal Security Clearance, which will be applied in a later stage of the recruitment process.
Applications will be evaluated ongoing. To apply for this position, please use the following link:
Markku Korhonen, Site & Operations Manager, Air Defence, +358 40 173 9272, email@example.com, will answer your enquiries regarding the positions.