Game Developer for Small Giant Games
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 9.6.2021
We are looking for one more professional to join our ranks. You will be participating in the development of our latest game, Puzzle Combat. Your main focus will be to implement awesome new heroes and special powers for the game. However, you will get the chance to learn more about the full stack - some of the tools we use include Unity, C#, Scala, MongoDB and AWS.
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* Exciting, fun - and successful projects to work on
* Extremely talented and helpful colleagues. This is a once in a life-time learning opportunity!
* Lots of power and responsibility
* Office located conveniently in downtown Helsinki
* Implementing new heroes and special powers for the game
* Internal collaboration with other developers and game designers
WE ARE LOOKING FOROur ideal candidate has at least the following qualities:
* Experience in developing software with Java or C#
* A razor sharp mind and the ability to learn new things extremely quickly
* A positive can-do attitude
* Passion for games
In addition we are looking for:
* Long history of programming as a hobby
* Experience in developing with Unity
* Interest in game design
* Enthusiasm for free-to-play mobile games
We wish to see samples of your own game development projects in your portfolio!
* Start: Beginning of August
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Small Giant Games that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.