Future Salesforce CRM-Developer
Saranen Consulting Oy
Would you like to find new efficient and creative solutions to boost the sales and customer experience of businesses? Would you like an opportunity to build something unique with businesses that may have a significant impact on the success of the business?
If your answer to the questions above was yes, here is a great opportunity for you to get into the global Salesforce ecosystem where no limits will be set for your professional development.
Salesforce is the world’s leading CRM platform offered as a cloud service – it’s a tool for a holistic customer experience and success and much more. Give your curiosity a chance and apply for the Salesforce Academy recruiting training program through which you become part of Salesforce’s constantly growing ecosystem. For example following companies are looking for future Salesforce specialists: DigipartnerIT, Ferratum, Posti, Barona, Advance B2B, SOK, Digitalist Group and Wärtsilä. Read more about the recruiting companies and their recruitment needs at our web site!
Would you like to develop into a tech-oriented Salesforce role?
The Salesforce Developer role requires previous project work experience in technical fields. You should preferably have prior experience in programming and various databases. Prior experience in the development of other technologies will also count as an advantage. We are not looking for a fully-trained or heavyweight coder; we’re looking for applicants with a desire to develop and a “can do” attitude, who are passionate about development tasks and who want to focus on the development opportunities offered by the world of Salesforce. In addition to developer roles few companies are looking for marketing automation specialists. We require applicants to be fluent in English.
The best investment of your working career:
- You’ll get to develop your skills through quality training and practical work during a six-month recruiting training program (November 4th, 2019 – May 7th, 2020).
- You’ll get to do practical work at leading Finnish companies where your skills are valued.
- You’ll get a Salesforce Customer Success expert training that takes a little over 20 days and Salesforce’s broad selection of Trailhead e-learning that supports it to develop your skills. Salesforce Academy participants have been very satisfied with the training and have rated it 4.4 out of 5.
- An opportunity to obtain the prestigious Salesforce Administration certificate.
- You’ll have a great chance to get recruited to a permanent job after the program: 92% of those who finished the last Salesforce Academy training program got employed immediately after training.
- You’ll get great resources for networking with Salesforce Academy alumni and other Salesforce networks both in Finland and internationally.
You may apply for the Salesforce Academy recruiting training program if you are currently unemployed, under threat of unemployment or temporarily employed and are a registered job seeker at TE Services. We will begin interviews already during application period, so apply now – the application period ends October 14th 2019.
Go ahead and fill out the official application to TE Services and the motivation letter & CV to Saranen’s recruitment profile. Selection process will start right away.
- Fill out TE Services’ training application online at: https://koulutukset.te-palvelut.fi/kt/687186?searchPhrase=saranen&&&announced=0&sort=1. This is the official application form for the program, so take your time and fill it out with care. In addition to your qualifications and experience, remember to highlight your motivation, too. The first round of selections will be made on the basis of this application. If you fill TE Services’ application without your online banking codes, remember to confirm your application in TE-Office with you ID-card latest 14.10.2019. You ca follow the process of your application from www.te-palvelut.fi > Oma asiointi > koulutushakemus.
- We also kindly ask you to fill out the motivation letter, skills and work experience to Saranen Consulting’s recruitment profile. This profile will be your showcase for hiring companies. Link to recruitment profile: https://sc.rekrytointi.com/paikat/?o=A_A&jid=342
Do fill out both TE Services application as well as Saranen’s recruitment profile with care, because we will use them to choose participants for training program group interviews. At the group interview you’ll hear more about the Salesforce Academy recruiting training program and the companies that are recruiting, meet Salesforce people and learn more about the Salesforce story – and of course, get to share your own motivation to become a future Salesforce talent.
Find out more at:
Our web site at https://www.saranen.fi/rekrytointikoulutus/salesforce-academy/
If you want to know more, you can also contact Pinja Heimala. The best way to reach Pinja is by e-mail (email@example.com), or by phone (040 849 3962) on Tuesdays 9-11 A.M and on Wednesdays between 12 and 2 PM.
We’ll organize an open Salesforce Academy info event 25.9 – more info and instructions how to sign in for the event can be found here: https://www.saranen.fi/rekrytointikoulutus/salesforce-academy/