ABLOY offers security and locking innovations dedicated to creating more trust in the world.
Combining digital and mechanical expertise, Abloy Oy develops industry-leading security solutions that protect people, property and business. Abloy is part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world.
From technical and engineering to software development ABLOY provides a diverse opportunity for those with skill, determination and drive to add trust into society - creating a more secure and safer future.
We are looking for Fullstack Developers to join our team.
Combining physical and digital worlds together. Building user-friendly interface for our ecosystem of keyless security and access management solutions. Expanding your knowledge while creating neat and useful software. Working long-term with specific projects and witnessing your work becoming visible in the everyday of people. Developing modern software culture bottom-up for the whole organization as a part of rapidly growing software teams. Is all this peaking your interest? Then you could be someone to join our team.
Join us, and we will provide you the intriguing opportunities above. Moreover, we make sure that you have:
- Constant learning opportunities, growing long-term together with the product offering you work with
- Versatile career development opportunities at Abloy or within the global ASSA ABLOY Group
- Competitive compensation & benefits offering is complemented with motivating, objective-driven bonus program
- Flexible hybrid working opportunities
- Modern office facilities that enable efficient team working
- Comprehensive work wellbeing program with a special focus on psychological wellbeing for knowledge workers
- Benefit offering with ePassi, covering sports, culture, wellbeing and lunch benefits
You will work closely with our ABLOY OS access control core team. The team works in a hybrid model, taking out the best of both remote and on premises working in our Espoo office.
Some of the technologies we use – knowledge of one or more of these can help you shine in the everyday:
- Java (Spring, JEE)
- Robot Framework
- Amazon Web Services
- Ruby on Rails
Additionally, these keywords are important for us: Integrations & APIs, Reusability, Scalability, Security, High quality, Data protection, Cloud services, Architecture.
We are looking for active, creative and analytical thinkers who thrive in a solution-focused atmosphere, in close cooperation with the team and stakeholders. Fluency in English is required as it is our main communication and documentation language.
Interested? Please tell us about yourself and send your application with a cover letter, CV and salary request as soon as possible. We will process all applications in our recruitment system.