Aktia Pankki Oyj
We are looking for .Net Fullstack developer to help us develop our life insurance business. You would be part of development team responsible for external/internal applications. In this role, you will work with talented people to develop a smooth experience for our customers, sales agents, partners and users across our digital service landscape. You will play a key role in further development in our ongoing path towards cloud based services. Your tasks will revolve around developing, configuring and maintaining our cloud solutions and helping the agile team with ensuring well running services.
You will have the opportunity to grow to take a larger technical role.
What we hope from you
We expect you to have good collaboration skills and also be self-driven in identifying the most important technical development needs.
You should ideally have
- Backend development with .Net Core and C#
- Relational databases (for example PostgreSQL)
- Modern agile development methods (Devops, Scrum, Safe)
- Developing and deploying containerized solutions to AWS through CI/CD pipelines
- Test automation
- Integrations and REST API development (OpenAPI/Swagger)
We also appreciate experience in insurance or financial sector.
What we offer to you
We will offer you a comfortable working environment where the competence of each employee is valued. Your main workplace is Helsinki or Turku, but you can also work from another locations within Aktia's operating area. We are also offering you the possibility for remote work.
In addition to significant employee benefits and a competitive salary we are also offering you:
- A competent and inspired team where everybody is encouraging each other. We perform our work with ambition and always get down to business, whether it is a question of everyday routines or the fearless promotion of our own development ideas. At Aktia we value each and everyone’s skills and, in addition, a top manager and professional colleagues give you advice and spar you in all matters.
- Good learning and development opportunities. In your duties you have the opportunity to develop as a professional, for us a broad utilization and a continuous development of competence is of utmost important. We want to be experts of the future that have the courage to think further.
Information about Aktia IT
Modern software development house
We are constantly developing new things. We use the latest technologies and modern tools and procedures. We have a very low hierarchy and any team member can suggest improvements.
A small and agile
Aktia is agile and just the right size. That means that we are small enough to be fast in our movements and big enough to be able to follow through courageous and significant change project. Our IT team of 100 people makes decisions and finds solutions itself.
The best learning place of your life
You get the opportunity to use your skills widely and to learn from your colleagues. Different backgrounds are our strength and we do not have tight boundaries between duties. Also, we are willing to learn and develop. It is therefore guaranteed that your skills will expand.
If you are interested and want to hear more, please contact Matti Lindroth via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +358 40 7525 894 (9 - 16 working days).
Please note that we do not accept applications via Email.
Send applications before 27.10.2021.
Apply fast as we are processing applications as we get them!