Our client company JackFinder is looking for a Fullstack Developer to join their team! If you would like to work in a startup company that offers you an opportunity to affect the companys growth and your own ways of work, please read further and apply for the position soon!
ABOUT THE ROLE
JackFinders aim is to make car maintenance easy, transparent, and cost-effective. In this position you will work with the product development and also lead the software development projects. This position requires ability and willingness to run dev projects while doing development work at the same time. JackFinder is still a startup and our products evolve quite a lot, which means agility is required and projects will be wide.
You are offered
* A possibility to affect company's growth and be a keyplayer in a team
* A change to work completely remotely from Europe
* Flexibility in planning and organizing one's work
* Software development including web development and API development tasks
* Testing and creating automation testing process
* Project lead and related tasks
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Experience in creating and deploying web apps and APIs
* Experience in TypeScript, PostgreSQL and Vue.js/NuxtJS
* Fluency in English
It is seen as an advantage if you have:
* Experience working with remote / outsourced development teams
* Experience with integrations to analytics and marketing solutions is a plus
* Testing / testing automation experience
* Experience with NestJS and Supabase
* Start: As soon as possible / according to agreement
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Remote, Finland / Europe
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from JackFinder Oy that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about JackFinder here!