Fullstack Developer, fulltime, CDK Global Oy, Oulu
CDK is a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. They are innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for service. Join CDK and be a part of the evolution. CDK is an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue. Read more here: https://www.cdkglobal.com/fi-f...
We at Sharper are looking for a Fullstack Developer for our client CDK Global in Oulu. The employment is fulltime and permanent and you will be hired to directly to CDK’s own payroll.
The purpose of this role is to deliver technical capability and direction for platform and application infrastructure that supports strategic initiatives. Perform a principle role in defining the technology strategy based on market, technical and competitive analysis affecting the broader organization. Carry out complex design, development, testing, documentation, code review and analysis of various software applications and technical specifications, complying with established methodologies.
- Participate in the development lifecycle with a focus on developing new features and functionalities
- Propose product enhancements and the adoption of new features, including new technologies
- Make recommendations on how software features and functionality can best be utilized by the end-user
- Create sophisticated, imaginative and efficient reusable software solutions for large scale systems, across multiple browsers for various devises and operating systems
We are expecting
- Strong experience in C# (.NET) and/or NodeJs or working experience in any contemporary programming language
- Experience in JS frameworks (React, Angular, etc)
- Solid experience in cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure)
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Ability to abstract things and understand the big picture
- Eagerness to learn new things
We offer you the opportunity
- To develop your skills in automotive retailing related projects
- Gain valuable work experience in different projects
- International company culture and working atmosphere
- Lunch benefit, sport/culture benefit and wide healthcare service
Interested? If you identify yourself with this position, you should apply for the job as soon as possible - we will proceed immediately with potential applicants. The last day to apply is 22.11.2020. For further information, please contact Recruitment Team Manager Tiia Mäenpää (email@example.com)