We are now hiring summer trainees for summer 2020! Do you want to spend the summer with us and gain valuable experience and a new network?
Full-Stack trainee position is aimed at young professionals, recent graduates and students who want to make an impact for a better and smarter society.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a global company who make a difference in the society. The success of this summer job is up to you – be proactive and ask a lot of questions to get the most out of this experience. We are looking for you, with curious minds, with the right attitude and a true interest in our business.
What we offer you
As a summer trainee you will get a Buddy to guide you in your work. We embrace Learning as a lifestyle to ensure your constant learning and your growth as professional. You’ll also be part of Tieto Young Professionals network, join the summer trainee onboarding day with all the other trainees and enjoy the farewell event at the end of the summer.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Send us your application if you want to boost your career with the following:
- Inspiring team of hard-core professionals in cloud based big data solutions to learn from
- Real world problem solving with customers, whose work make a difference e.g. in healthcare or in another industry
- Familiarize yourself with bleeding edge technologies that did not exist last summer
- Possibility to start part-time before the summer and continue like that after the summer
- Possibility for Master’s Thesis or Pro Gradu
Show us what you got!
We are looking for someone with
- A solid set of software development related studies with good grades
- Interest in cloud technologies
- Familiarity with React and/or Node.js, any experience or interest in Typescript, Express/Koa, Rest APIs, GraphQL, Machine learning, Databricks, Apache Sparks or Data visualization is a bonus
- Good oral and written communication in English
- Determined attitude to tackle challenges and learn new things
Did we get you excited?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and Cover letter as soon as you can – the latest on 2nd of February. Be quick – we will evaluate candidates continuously.
If you would like to know more about the position, Head of New Business Development Roosa Säntti on 18 December 14-15 EET at +358 50 469 1049 or reach her via email at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about applying, please contact Summer trainee project lead Saara-Sofia Koponen, email@example.com
Summer Trainee period for this position is preferably from late Spring to August (exact date will be decided with manager).
Please note that we do not handle applications via email.
Want to know more about summer with us? Check this out:
We are joining forces with EVRY, find out more: