Full-Stack Software Developer
CGI Suomi Oy
Over the last few years at CGI Advanced Analytics Solutions, we have invested considerably into developing a framework for backend services around AI/ML. We are now at the stage where we help our clients develop full-fledged products that leverage these services. We are looking for a senior-level software developer with demonstrable experience in the modern application development stack, both front and back end. A keen interest in AI/ML and the possibilities it presents is also appreciated.
In this role you will be working in Helsinki.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Knowledge on the following areas is desired:
• Ability to deploy and run applications on Kubernetes
• Educational background (advanced degree in a quantitative discipline)
• Interest and enthusiasm about AI/ML
• A functional approach to programming
To succeed in this role you will need:
• Extensive experience with React or Vue, and associated tooling (e.g., Webpack, Sass, Jasmine, NPM etc.)
• Extensive experience developing web applications in Python, JVM languages or Go
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines on Azure Pipelines, AWS Code Build or Google Cloud Build
• Experience with writing Dockerfiles and Docker Compose manifests
• DevOps mindset (think CI/CD, automated testing, infrastructure-as-code, etc.)
• Good communication skills and a customer-oriented attitude
In this role, you are expected to communicate fluently in Finnish and/or in English.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, contact
Jarkko Åström +358505668042 or
Neelabh Kashyap +358443595127
Apply for the position via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested” -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
- React Native