Full Stack Software Developer, Customer & Online, OmaElisa (Helsinki, Tampere)
Our OmaElisa development team is growing. We are now looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer. In this role you will join us on developing consumer customer service portal OmaElisa on web and mobile devices and other tools for our customer service.
Who are we? We are Elisa Customer & Online - an agile group in Elisa’s Software Services unit developing online services for our consumer customers. We are about 100 software professionals in eight teams of developers, designers, testers, architects, coaches, service designers, TPOs and POs. Some of us are Finland based and some of us work internationally. We have a good community and we are gathering quite often (when possible without restrictions) thus building trust among our team. Elisa provides us a solid foundation to continuously develop ourselves to be even more agile. What we do directly affects all Elisa’s current and future customers, even though our clients are Elisa’s internal units.
We are experimenting and analyzing data to develop new features. In our development we utilize a wide variety of DevOps tools and methods and we are always going more and more towards Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment. You will benefit significantly from all kinds of experience and interest in DevOps, CI/CD and data analyzing.
Our team uses agile methodologies and we are proud of the quality of our code. You will enjoy your role if you thrive in a team environment, since we like working closely together. We expect that you have experience in guiding and mentoring others and doing code reviews. You are fully aware that testing and documentation are vital parts of software development and you do them accordingly. You’re eager to explore our codebase and to weigh our working methods and you know how to push things to be solved. You are fluent in English and as our customer service portal is mostly used in Finnish, skills in Finnish will be beneficial.
What do we expect from you?
- You have several years of solid experience in modern software development
- You are a team player and have experience working in an agile team
- When needed you foster things proactively
What can you expect from us?
- Very flexible working culture regarding location and time
- A position that is important – your work has a great significance for corporate social responsibility!
- A good opportunity to develop yourself and to learn new things
- The best teammates and caring and supporting supervisors
- A long term possibility to have ownership of the codebase, commitment to the team and development of the services
- Relaxed working environment with time to develop yourself as well
Got interested? Apply now by clicking the link and leaving a short introduction and CV.
If in doubt please don’t hesitate to contact our Service Manager Lari (lari.laine [at] elisa.fi)
We will perform a legitimate security clearance on the chosen candidate, which in turn requires having been a resident of Finland for a good number of years before the security clearance can be done.